If you need Real Estate Attorney In Santa Ana, we can help you. Call us today for more information.
Trying to Evict a tenant
The attorneys at Local Attorneys Online are familiar with the laws, regulations, and complex paperwork involved in the eviction process, as well as real estate-related lawsuits and litigation.
Our law firm represents individuals and businesses in litigating real estate matters and closing real estate transactions.
Our clients include business owners, individuals, investors, buyers, sellers, real estate developers, property management companies, receivers, private equity lenders, condominium and homeowner associations (HOA), commercial property owners, homeowners, landlords, tenants, and anyone involved in any aspect of a real estate transaction or dispute.
Our real estate lawyers are industry leaders. We have dealt with diverse cases in every aspect of real estate transactions, legal matters, and contracts.
We serve cases like:
• Real Property acquisition, development, and disposition
• Industrial, commercial lease Negotiations, Evictions, and Enforcement
• Foreclosures, Mortgage Finance and Asset Repositioning
• All types of Real Estate Property Litigation/Title Insurance
• Condominium and Multi-family property Representation
• Disputes and Evictions of Commercial and Residential, Landlord and Tenant
[companyname] assists individuals and business owners with all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. Our attorneys lend their widespread reputation -along with decades of experience – to finding the most creative of solutions for even the most complex real estate issues.
Our lawyers and staff have assisted clients from all backgrounds, in all aspects of purchasing and selling property, from the creation of sales contracts to preparing all the necessary title work and representing the client at the closing.
Some examples of what we can do for you:
• Residential Transactions
• Commercial Transactions
• Title Examination and Insurance
• Loss Mitigation Services
• Lender Representation
• Investor Counseling and Representation
• Brokerage Commission Disputes
• Post-Foreclosure Deficiency Judgments
Selling or buying any property is a time-consuming and complex process. With our experience, we will not expose you to financial risk or litigation.
We will make a skilled representation for every step of the contracts, from identifying, financing, drafting, and reviewing -which will address any post-sale issues.
Contact us for more information at 714-759-9415