Company Name provides comprehensive title services for real estate transactions in this region, including searching for property liens or resolving title defects before issuance of title insurance.
We understand that trust is one of the most important factors when choosing a title company. Relationships are built on trust, and we’re in the business of forging positive, long-lasting connections with our clients while serving all their title insurance needs.
Company Name offers full title services prior to closing, including:
• Searching for liens, encumbrances and other matters of record
• Reviewing the property survey for easements, encroachments, or defects with the land
• Analyzing any disputes, unresolved lawsuits, injunctions, or otherlegal actions
• Identifying open permits issued by the city or county
• Identifying any taxes due on the property
• Obtaining documents from the condominium/homeowner’s association
Our experience gives us the skills necessary to manage the substantial risks and responsibilities associated with the issuance of title insurance. We offer experienced advice on the level of title insurance necessary to protect your investment and bottom line.
Our professionals believe in anticipating the unexpected, based on available information, and proactively responding to solve potential issues before they start. This idea is the main foundation for our mission of service, and it lets our clients feel confident that choosing our company was the right decision.
Our title, escrow and closing services are first-class, and our dedication to maintaining an outstanding reputation speaks for itself.
Our title services also include:
• Services pertaining to Short sales
• Representation for Buyer/Seller in closings being done by another title company
• Preparation of Buyer’s documents/Seller’s documents required for closing
• Deed Preparation
• 1031 Exchanges
• Escrow Services
It’s our goal to ensure that each closing is a smooth and pleasant experience. Prior to closing, we help our clients to understand all the documents, so they are confident and at ease.
Contact us for more information at 714-731-0900.
Disclaimer: Localattorneysonline.com is not an attorney referral service or a law firm. Localattorneysonline.com does not provide legal advice of any sort. We are a free matching service, and all claim reviews will be performed by a third party attorney. We do not recommend, nor do we endorse any attorneys that pay to participate in our service. No attorney-client relationship is formed when you submit the form and you are under no obligation to retain an attorney who may contact you through this service